Thursday, August 12, 2010

Linger, by Maggie Stiefvater


It needs to be said again, I absolutely HATE spoilers. I once quadruple bagged the sequel of a book before giving it to my sister since I KNEW she hadn’t finished the first one. Did I mention that I also duct taped the bags, then bagged it again, followed by more duct tape? I really hate spoilers. So, if you haven’t already read SHIVER - Please do not read this until you do.

For those of you who have…. You’ll remember….The longing. The loss. The linger. Grace thought her world was perfect, wrapped up in a package and tied with a tidy little bow, now that Sam was back with her. As a human. But right as things start to seem simple, they aren’t. There are new wolves, new humans, new friendships, new enemies. And the rope that once tied Grace and Sam together is just a thread – fragile, pulled tight, and ready to snap. This book chronicles the end. And, the beginning. Making me wonder what the next book in this series holds for its remaining characters.  

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Haha I rememember that! It was Sugar Daddy....I have not read shiver, so I didnt read anything else!!