Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Eragon, by Christopher Paolini


I am so suprised I haven't already written about this book. I have been a major fan for years. I am DYING while I wait for the final book to come out. If anyone knows the date -- fill me in!
So. This book. Is amazing.

It is about a boy, named Eragon, who finds a beautiful, polished, blue stone in the forest near his home. He takes it with him, hoping it will fetch his family food or supplies for the cold winter months ahead. What Eragon didn’t know is that this is no ordinary stone. This stone… is an egg. With a dragon hatchling inside.


This dragon brings danger, death, and all manner of destruction on Eragon’s town, family, and life. But, it also brings a destiny filled with magic, and power that will change his life forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i did not like the movie so i am hoping the book was a lot better.