Thursday, September 3, 2009

Need

Here is the synopsis: Zara White suspects there's a freaky guy semi-stalking her. She's also obsessed with phobias. And it's true, she hasn't exactly been herself since her stepfather died. But exiling her to shivery Maine to live with her grandmother? That seems a bit extreme.
First of all, I love the phobias, she has a new phobia for each chapter (with plenty more in between), even though the synopsis doesn't mention it, this book is full of magic and fae.... my sister is reading it now and keeps calling me about it, first because it was really good, second, because she was "freaked out" for the character (I know, my sister's funny like that), and now finally because she has less than 30 pages in the book and is mad she's going to finish it soon. Yes people, it's that good.

No comments: