Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Recent Readings



Since I last posted, I have read at least 17 books (pictured above), and those are just the ones I had in my nightstand that I hadn't already taken upstairs. So, to save time, I'll give you titles of books I absolutely recommend from my recent readings.

The Summoning
The Awakening
The Reconing
Poison Study
Magic Study
Fire Study
Keys to the Demon Prison
The Prize
The Iron King
Once a Witch
Beastly
The Masquerade
Ballad
Walden (Life in the Woods)
Great Expectations
Thirst
Captivate

There are more, I just can't remember titles. Each of these books were incredible in one way or another. However, Great Expectations, followed the trend of books written in that era and I found myself at a loss over the ending. It was the perfect ending for that book, but I disliked it.

No comments: